Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1st Anniversary of St. Boniface's Chapel, Kpg. Meboi

St. Boniface's Chapel, Kpg. Meboi celebrates it's 1st Anniversary this coming Sunday 1 August. The chapel was built on gotong-royong basis, dedicated and consecrated by Bishop Bolly last year. I was there on Friday last week conducting Holy Communion and it was great to see the brothers and sisters there. I rushed off immediately after the service (but did have a little time to nibble something) because I had to go to Tepin for another Holy Communion service. From Tepin, I had a bit of time, and I went on to go to Kpg. Bayor where Ugek, Geraman and his house group members were with the people. So it was three holy communions in one evening for me.

1 comment:

  1. wah...3 servis..Tuhan memberkatimu atas semua pekerjaanmu kepadaNya..

    ReplyDelete